Terms & Conditions
1. You must be over 17 to enter.
2. This promotional offer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc, Facebook, or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to www.circlesquaregame.com and not to any other party. Information provided will include name & email address for communication regarding entry.
3. Neither the app creator nor their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
4. There is no additional entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition beyond the purchasing of this app. Proof of purchase may be required.
5. Payment to winner will be made through Paypal. No other form of payment will be considered.
6. Closing date for entry will be 01 January 2016, or whenever the prize has been claimed and verified as the winner.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any large scale cheating/hacking of entries, a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter through the official Facebook page.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize will be in euro, and based on 5% of the net earnings for this app on the appstore, and will be capped at €10,000. The prize amount will be listed and updated weekly at www.circlesquaregame.com.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any tax requirements placed on gifts in the winner’s country of residence or any country they pay tax to. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to investigate any such tax declaration requirements.
12. The winner will be determined as the first player to complete the game and to fill out and submit the subsequent contact form with the correct answers. Submissions will be verified by the promoter within 28 days of submitting their entry form. Time and date of entry will be determined by the submission time stamp, no other proof will be considered.
13. The promoter reserves the right to reject an entry where cheating is suspected. Additional information may be requested, or the entrant may be asked to elaborate more on their answer. Failure to do so will result in the entry being rejected.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of submitting their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner/allow the contest to continue.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.